Tuesday, August 19, 2003

YOU GOT RAM YAY!

Me: Guess what came in the mail today?
You: Your iBook?
Me: NOPE! THE MEMORY FOR IT, LAR!!

This is really sucking. I now have a stick of memory, an airport card, and my bootleg copy of OS-X. Where the hell is that iBook? If it arrives tomorrow, no-one will be home so the mail lady is holding onto any packages that may come until Thursday. If it's not here by Friday, I will start to get worried!! :-o

Today I start a new A+ Night Track. It should be pretty fun for all of us since it's new materials and all. This time I actually have an Instructor kit! I like those, because these books we use are sometimes loaded with bullshit that I would rather not cover. Now I can tell my students safely, "we are not covering this stuff because it's NOT on the test".

In fact, I should like ... read through the new materials right quick and prepare for class eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment