Friday, August 15, 2003

WIIIIIDE AWAKE!

I am screwed up this morning. I swallowed down a sinus pill last night which cleared me right up. But then I went home and wanted a beer. Which was no problem. Didn't kill me. Usually if I drink even a single beer with that shit in my system I wake up feeling dead. Instead I woke up at 6:45 in the morning ready to bounce off the walls. Weird. The sinus stuff does make me a little hyper, but that is usually right after I take it. Hours later I just crash.

I also had a bad thought this morning. What if my iBook had no CD-ROM? I was thinking I could burn some stuff to install, like Office v.X which I "aquired" last night. But did that unit have a CD-ROM in it? What if it was like DM's OLD lappy, and even the floppy drive is external??? But I checked, it's all good. Don't get me wrong, I like DM's old lappy. Its tiny. ABout 1 inch thick when you shut it. But it has NOTHING in it. And it's a pain in the ass to reload.

Luckily my iBook will be large and bulky. I like them that way. I either want some hug ass laptop with a good sized screen, or a pocket PC. Nothing inbetween, you know?

Man, I need to get some work done. I can't just sit here all day. Well, okay ... so I could just sit here all day. But really, I have to get stuff ready for a new class I start next week. A+ again! Wheee!

No comments:

Post a Comment