Wednesday, August 27, 2003

Miscosoft Sucks My Balls

I am generally pretty nice about my feelings with Microsoft. I like Windows 2000 and XP a lot. They work very well, and have some nice features. They have come quite a long way with their desktop operating systems. However, their server products SUCK SHIT. Here is a perfect example. Observe exhibit B.



You are seeing the message filtering tab of the all new Microsoft Exchange Server 2003. This product sucks shit. Do you see anything missing from that photo there? I do. How about a CONTENT FILTER. So when I start getting a billion viruses rolling in with the same subject line, I can BLOCK the damned things. Oh sure, they have included the ability for third party vendors to write plug-ins that you can use! Why the hell couldn't the geniuses at MS just include that feature? I can go out and download about 7 different FREE mail products that do a far better job.

Microsoft, you suck. And you SHOULD be ashamed.

Historic Comments
You are a little fucking crazy. Its not that big of a fucking deal! Crazy ass
Joey | 05.15.05 - 6:12 pm | #

1 comment:

  1. You are a little fucking crazy. Its not that big of a fucking deal! Crazy ass
    Joey | 05.15.05 - 6:12 pm

    ReplyDelete