Saturday, June 27, 2009

ODDREE.com Makeover

ODDREE magazine has long been abandoned and probably is not coming back any time soon (if ever). Rather than let the web site sit around in a broken state I have decided to merge it with my Blog. Then at least if someone visits the site, they can see that I am still alive. Also - because I am lazy and I will probably never write another issue, this is a way for me to keep the spirit of the magazine alive in "blog"-format. I will still post stupid ramblings about my life here for those who are interested(?). But I will also be posting clippings here that I would otherwise withhold for a dead magazine. I hope you enjoy this new format.

Also I started writing up something nice to post here as a notice of "rebirth" but it's on my laptop and it's incomplete. I will post that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment