Saturday, June 27, 2009

BAD IDEA #105

I really want to write a TV show. Or a movie. Of course, nobody would want to put money into it except for me because I think it would be awesome. I have had this idea for a show about career criminals. A pack of nerds with varying skill levels. A group of guys who met up in college and then dropped out of college and started up a business in corporate espionage.

I actually wrote about three quarters of an episode in script form at some point. I just poured out all these thoughts I had. Now, I have no idea what happened to it. It was a plain text document stored somewhere on my desktop PC or my laptop (both of which have been reloaded several times over). But I still have it in my head I suppose.

I should really just start blogging this stuff so it's not entirely lost. Also - so I can come back and read it several years later and have a good laugh about what a terrible idea it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment