Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Happy Birf'day To Rotary

Tomorrow is actually my wifes birthday. But it's been a crappy day for both of us, so I thought getting her a birthday gift would make us both feel better. It worked!

I went up to Best Buy to look for what they didn't have yesterday. Napster 2.0 'credit cards', and the new Pink CD. I had watched several nights ago as she tried for probably a few hours to download a few songs. Sometimes filsharer's can be real idiots. It's like, if you download a song that's incomplete, or bugged, delete the damn thing. Instead people keep this retarded broken loops, and my wife ends up downloading them. So I thought I would buy her some download credits with the new pay-per-download Napster service. Yet these "credit cards" for Napster aren't out yet ... and probably won't be out until Christmas.

I did have luck getting the Pink CD which turned out to be a good purchase. Along with the CD you get a second DVD disc with a music video, some interviews, and some other perks on it. Looks like she's really happy with the music too. Which was cool. I hate when I buy a lousy gift.

I also did some war-driving today with my freshly modified iBook. Right after pulling out of my driveway, I was all ready picking up new access points. Driving through my neighborhood I was hitting points that I knew were a block or two away, and some that I had never heard of.



Heading along the highway on the way to work I was hitting access points by the dozens. I will have to plan another expedition this weekend to have a longer war-drive with it and see what kind of results I can get. Should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment