Saturday, June 05, 2004

Alcohol's Effects On Artistic Creativity
I just woke up about 15 minutes ago, and realised that it was almost 11:00AM. I expected to see that it was 7:00AM so I could go back to sleep. How the hell did I sleep so late? It must have been all the beer I drank last night ... which I think was a lot. I don't remember.

Last night Discount Man was over, and he rode in on his new Harley. It's a damn fine ride, I must say. He wanted to work on a web site that he has voluntarily become the webmaster for. I looked over it, and decided it was way too plain. So I started developing a theme. But having drank a little too much, I created some simply awful little designs. I would like to share them with you.

Picture #1


I don't know what the theme her was. A crappy font, and a morbid picture. No relation. I had a few more beers, and it got worse.

Picture #2


Now I was just getting silly. But I really liked this one. I made it my wallpaper.

Picture #3


At this point, I had to stop myself from creating anything else, and I went off to watch TV. DM at this point, began working on a real design for the web site. He had a nice black on red design with little squiglys in the background. I was digging it.

Thats all for now gang. If I create any more awful art in the future, I will be sure to share it with you. Now, I need to go shake this hangover.

Current Mood: Bewildered
Musical Inspiration: 'Dizzy'

No comments:

Post a Comment