Saturday, June 30, 2007

MySpace is Fucking Retarded
The profile doesn't exist ... but I still have an invisible friend? Here's a thought for you MySpace "developers", how about when you delete a profile you go ahead and take all their friend invites with them so I don't have 25 of these things ...

And another idea for you. When I say that something is "SPAM", my next step is going to be to delete it. But thanks for always bringing me back to that same page, in case I might want to file away that SPAM for future annoyance.

I have had my fill with poorly designed software lately. My phone is a piece of shit. Thanks Microsoft for writing the WORST code EVER, Windows Mobile 5. You couldn't have tested it. It's broken. I wish bad developers would hang themselves, and not pro wrestlers.

And screw you Citrix - for releasing a new client for Linux, changing the installation procedure, and not updating the documentation. Or did your "developers" just leave out the installation script that the directions say to run.

Attention all developer douche-bags who code steaming piles of shit and sell them to the health care industry - your days are numbered. You know who you are.

Okay, I'm done.

Oh wait - *EDIT* Let me add this annoyance for Windows XP. I want to be able to hover over the clock and see the date. Is that too much to ask? Why does it pop up underneath my clock? Are we playing peek-a-boo?

No comments:

Post a Comment